Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Help me decide: Short wavy haircuts!

BEFORE:
I have hair that is naturally curly but I straighten it out everyday. (It's actually easier for me to go straight because you never know where curls will land...or if humidity will take over.)

Anyhow since I have so much body, I want to start "using it" instead of fighting it. So I have been looking online for new haircuts. I want to do something BOLD (different).

Do you like any of these? Actually they are all pretty similar, just various lengths. (Above is a recent photo of me. I've had this hairstyle for a couple of years!)

HELP ME DECIDE ON THE AFTER!


7 comments:

greygillfish said...

I love them ALL! To me they look like they would be hard to manage, but I have very hard to manage hair anyway. I have very thick, VERY wavy, but frizzy hair. It drives me CRAZY. I used to keep it fairly short so that I could straighten it easily, but for the past few years, I have worn it long so that I don't have to fight the curl. It is almost impossible to straighten now. Last week, I decided to buy a new product. I would have NEVER purchased one, but a friend told me that it was wonderful. It is an NStyler iron. It is amazing and you can do all different types of hair styles with it. You should look into it. I fixed my hair with loose waves like your pictures on Saturday night and it was honestly the best my hair has looked in FOREVER. Seriously...check it out.

Dena said...

I love #1, but way to much work. It doesn't look like a wash and go style. I like #4 though!

pink green & southern said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I always love to meet new friends and love that you are a Louisiana girl too!!!

Dee Stephens said...

I vote for #1 too but as the above commenter said.. #4 looks more realistic day to day.

Allyson and Dave said...

I like #4. I was thinking about embracing my waviness this summer and giving up blow drying. In TN my hair is straight but in FL it is all sorts of wavy. Stupid humidity. Does anyone have straight hair here???

starnes family said...

#3!!!!! Precious.

Monkey Mae said...

I like Keri Russell's but it looks kind of high maintenance.

You should go visit Arnie. He is great at working with your lifestyle, budget and what is realistic for you hair type.