Thursday, June 03, 2010

Saved 52-percent at Publix today!

Publix trip today: 52% savings today!
Spent = $67.90 / Saved = $73.44 / Total value = $141. 34

My fridge and pantry at stocked! It was a great week for me at Publix--meaning they had items I LOVE on sales. For example, College Inn Broth, Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt and South Beach bars were on sale B1G1 Free! Other sales included Coke products, Disney vitamins, Del Monte Chillers, Nature Valley bars and more! Add these with coupons and BIG SAVINGS! (The few things I did no thave coupons for were the grapes, dishwasher liquid, soy milk, and ravilio.)

If you want to learn how to coupon sale prices with coupons? Please visit:

I Heart Publix

1 comment:

Allyson and Dave said...

I think they are both looking for either some candy or a toy.