Friday, July 09, 2010

All the single ladies...

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Smingle.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

Single ladies...listen up!

I know there are tons of dating web sites out there. In fact, hubby and I met online six years ago! But it is time to bring it to an entire new level!

Have you heard of virtual dating? I encourage you to check it out by registering at http://www.smingle.com/, a new social dating site with cutting edge features and communication tools. Smingle.com invests in the member experience cool interactive elements. They offer a variety of refreshing and creative ways to date. And, you get 3 months FREE when you upload a picture to your profile. Let me tell you more about virtual dating.

There are some great benefits to virtual dating: (1) Get to know the person behind the profile, (2)Virtual dating saves you time and money and helps avoid disappointment because you can take your time and get to know each other before you rush off to meet, (3) It’s a lot of fun – and a very exciting way to meet people, and (4) Your lifelike 3D avatar can flirt (you’ve got to try this).

According to a Harvard study (2006), “Virtual Dates cause individuals to develop greater affinity toward one another when they actually meet.” What do you have to lose? I think you love it...let me know! Happy dating!

Visit my sponsor: Why Try Virtual Dating?

No comments: