Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Send flowers to someone you love

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of 1-800-Flowers. All opinions are 100% mine.


We usually spent lots of time in the summer with my parents. We head to Louisiana and they head here, but this summer has been different. My kids are getting older and have summer activities (ballet, camps, etc), and my mom hurt her knee really bad and is in physical therapy. We miss them quite a bit, so the kids and I want to do something special. Princess Mimi decided we should do a flower delivery!


My mom loves flowers and I know they would look great on her dining room table. I am a little concerned about price, but 1-800-Flowers has bouquets starting at $24.99. In fact, there is an entire section of "gifts under $30" including summer roses, a basket full of daisies, and a lily bouquet). The site even offers cookies and plants. They have a great selection to fit anyone!


It's really easy to order on 1-800-Flowers. You fill out your information including billing address and credit card info, give the name and address of your special someone, and great a special gift card. You can have your flowers delivered the same day or pick a day.


It's simple and easy, so check it out for yourself. Visit http://www.1800flowers.com/ and send flowers to someone special!

Visit my sponsor: Who are you thinking about?

No comments: