Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Wow, Great weej at CVS = 66% savings

At CVS yesterday, I found some great deals on Charmin 12 pack, Bounty 8 pack, Nature Made Vitamins, and Dawn Hand Renewal. I spent $14 out of pocket and saved over $28; that's a savings of 66%! (If you have the P&G Home Solutions coupon book, you can get the Dawn Hand Renewal for FREE this week. It's on sale for $1...and there is a $1 off coupon in the book! Also the Nature Made Vitamins are B1G1 free, and the Nature Made web site has a list of coupons.)

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Hey I did do this at CVS too....and got some bucks back too!

ShareWIK said...

I love your blog...so many great ideas, and I'm DEFINITELY inspired to start using coupons again! I have a website, www.shareWIK.com, and would love to hear from you! ShareWIK (share What I Know) is a website devoted to bringing together women from all different situations and backgrounds (as well as a few men!) to talk about their experiences and learn from each other. I know that ShareWIK could really use your input. Hope to hear from you!
- Diana Keough
P.S. And keep up the great work!