Tuesday, July 06, 2010

You could win a free weekend stay at any Hampton Hotel

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.

Are you in need of a little break this summer? Well good news, friends! Each day, Hampton Inn is giving away a FREE WEEKEND STAY in the Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes! (Now, that's something I WANT to win...a mini vacation!)

Entering is simple: you go to the web site (link above), and fill out your name, address, phone and email!

Hampton_logo

GET THIS The grand prize (and there is only one!) is the ENTIRE hotel for a weekend (yes, that is 100 rooms for 2 nights). Can you imagine having that many friends in one place? Too much fun, I think! I think I would plan a family reunion in the Florida Gulf Coast area. I want to support those businesses who are hurting from the oil spill. I would invite all my family to meet there, probably the Destin Beach area, for a great weekend of fun!

And, there are 100 FIRST PRIZES which include weekend stays given away daily for the winner and three of their friends! (I think weekend vacations are important. In fact, I read recently that planning a trip makes people happy, and research suggests that you plan a number of weekend mini-trips each year instead of one big trip! In fact, THINK GIRLS WEEKEND or even MANCATION. It's important to travel with friends and renew relationships.)

So check it out! Register your entry today, and let me know if you win!
Click Here

Visit my sponsor: Win a free Weekend Stay

No comments: