Monday, August 02, 2010

Monitor Your Wellness with Blood Testing

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of GoToMylabs.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

Are you looking for Discount Online Blood Testing that is quick and easy?

Last week, my husband went to the lab to get his annual blood work done. However, his doctor appointment is not for another two weeks and he really wants to know if his cholesterol is in the healthy range or not. (He's been on some new vitamins that promises to lower his numbers). The lab won't give him the results. He must wait until he sees his primary care doctor. So this new web site is of particular interest to us right now!

Let me tell you more about GoToMylabs.com. They offer clients 100% confidential laboratory testing so you can take charge of your own health, monitor their wellness and to assist in the prevention and early detection of disease! It's super easy to order blood tests! In fact, the ordering process is as easy as: 1 - Order a lab test 2 - Visit a local lab 3 - Access reports within 24 hours

Gtml-500

They offer a number of different blood test including Breast Cancer Profile, Fitness, Nutrition, & Anti-Aging Tests and Cancer Detection Tests (to name a few!). So if you or a loved one is in need of Affordable Blood Testing, please check out this web site today!


Visit my sponsor: How to Stay Healthy with GoToMyLabs.com

1 comment:

Brian Halstrom said...

Great post! I've checked out GoToMyLabs.com before and have nothing but good things to say about the site and service. I ordered a deluxe checkup general wellness test and literally received my test results in my email within 24 hours after I got tested.