Thursday, January 05, 2012

Yay Target Dollar Bins: Valentines have Arrived!

I have never really decorated for Valentine's Day, not sure why to be honest, but this year decided to buy a couple of little items for our home.  And today, Target (yay Target!) put tons of cute Valentine items in their dollar bins and I couldn't help myself! 

Here's my mantel... 
(I plan to make a little banner soon, perhaps "Be Mine" to hang on the mantel. I am looking for a free printable but am having a little trouble. I may go back to Target for the foam hearts in the dollar bin and use those as a starting point).

Found this mini-heart wreat, $2.50 

Wooden blocks, $2.50

Same blocks, they spell different words! how cute!

The frame was not in the dollar bins, but by the picture frames. Tons of different ones for $4.99.  Now I need to find the perfect picture to put into the frame.

Small heart containers, $1 (perfect for lunchbox surprises!)

Cute Valentine Pails, $1 each...one for each kid!
(Can you see the placemats? I found them at Ross this week, package of 4 for $4.99)
This is my smaller, breakfast table--I need to change to a white tablecloth, I know!

My kids love the "gel stickies" to stick in their windows, $1.

 
Happy Shopping!

No comments: