Tuesday, April 03, 2012

I never had a "green thumb"...until now!

This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

My husband will tell you, I have no green thumb!! In fact, my hubby always tells me, "I handle the outside, and you handle the inside!"  Unfortunately, I pretty much kill every plan I touch...until now! 

EnG Product Shot.png

My kids have a swing set in the backyard, and underneath is a small 3x3 area which is supposed to be a sandbox.  I didn't want to deal with sand so my hubby and I decided to make the area a little flower garden.  I took on the project myself...a first for me. I went to the local hardware store and asked for flowers that would grow in the shade.  They gave me four beautiful iris plants.

Instead of using regular garden soil, I used the new Miracle Gro Expand ‘n Gro™ specially formulated to help you get big, beautiful results anywhere you plant – whether in‐ground or in pots.  And let me say, WOW, what a difference!!  I can now brag that I have a green thumb!

I can say that the new soil lives up to it's promises:

  • Up to 3X the Flowers and Vegetables!* *versus native soil
  • Significantly improves soil for multiple years
  • Concentrated planting mix expands up to 3X when water is added
  • Feeds for up to 6 months
  • All natural fibers hold up to 50% more water than basic potting soil

Want to see results for yourself?  Well goo dnews, I am giving away a smaple of o try Miracle-Grow Expand ‘n Gro™?  Please leave me a comment and one person will receive a free sample, perfect for your Spring and Summer garden! 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: