Sunday, April 01, 2012

I'm Feeling Coastal Today...

My new issue of Coastal Living arrived yesterday!  (It's my first subscription issue to this pub.  I have always loved Southern Living, and recently my friend Ron at The Uptown Acorn, inspired me to try this pub too!)

I live in Central Florida, only 45 minutes from the Coast, yet my home has nothing "coastal" about it.  It's time for me to own the fact that I have been in Florida for 15 years and embrace my surroundings!  My home is traditional and comfortable  (after all I have a five and six year old running around!) but I want to find small pieces of "coastal" to bring in and add some

Here are some photos that have given me inspiration:

Underwater Tints


Natural Calm

So what's your decorating style? Do you have any coastal pieces that may inspire me?

No comments: