Wednesday, September 05, 2012

American Girl Doll Tea Party

The back of the invite asked each girl to wear a leotard and bring a baby doll:
 
My daughter, age 7:
 
My daughter is turning 7 this week so we had a few of her friends over after school today for an American Girl Doll tea party.  (Many of the inspirations & ideas for this party can be found on my Pinterest board here: http://pinterest.com/jennifermsd/kids-tea-party/)
 
We went with the colors dark pink, light pink, black and white.


I used the tea pots as flower vases.


I got each guest a tutu and boa!


 
 And each doll got a special tutu as well!
 
 

 For an activity, we made American Girl doll picture frames. (I bought $1 wood frames from Michael's Craft Store and the girls decorated with American Girl doll stickers).


I didn't serve "real tea".  I did pink lemondae instead.
I also served pink cream cheese sandwiches, cut out cheese (as hearts), chocolate dipped strawberries, brownies, strawberry yogurt and brownies.
 

My daughter had a "fancy" tutu.


My table all set and ready:

 
 
 

2 comments:

Drew Watts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew Watts said...

Wonderful American doll tea party. Seriously in love with everything here. The color combinations really look great. Recently is also threw my daughter a tea party at one of LA venues. I arranged Alice in wonderland themed party that was loved by children.