Sunday, October 28, 2012

The new VeggieTales movie: The League of Incredible Vegetables

Focus on the Family and VeggieTales have teamed up to bring you an incredible collection of free goodies!

Included are: a discussion guide for the new VeggieTales movie-The League of Incredible Vegetables and fun activities from PluggedIn.com, a music video from the Newsboys, a download of an episode of Adventures in Odyssey, and much more!


Focus on the Family provided me with a free copy of the new DVD for my kids to watch and for me to review.  I was worried my kids would think it was too slow or too "babyish" for them (they are 5 and 7)...but to my surprise they LOVE it and have watched it over and over!!  (I love a movie that holds my kids attention!)  They loved the storylines, the characters (Larry Boy) and the lesson on fear.  And the music, by Newsboys, is catchy too!  Check out this web site for more fun: http://veggietales.com/league/.  (We have since passed the DVD on to my son's Kindergarten teacher as she plans to share it with the entire class this month!)

Read more here or order your copy here: https://focusonthefamily.webconnex.com/veggietales?refcd=128002&refcd=107403&FromSite=FOCUSFB

 
 
 

No comments: