Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Sneak Peek of the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom

We were so fortunate today to be able to attend a "dress rehersal" at Disney World's New Fantasyland. This is a great new area for Belle and Arial. (It doesn't officially open until December 9th, I believe).

The new "Be Our Guest Restaurant"  - but good luck trying to get reservation as they are filled up for months, but the menu looks devine!

 Gaston's Tavern
 
Gaston and my son showing their muscles!
 
Unfortunately my camera battery died right before entering "Enchanted Tales with Belle" but the kids really enjoyed the interactive story time.
 
 
Outside of "Under the Sea" - Little Mermaid New Ride

The seats are "clam shells" (similar to the NEMO ride seats at EPCOT)

 The end of the ride/last scene...the ride is SO CUTE, great music, just FUN all around.
 
Arial's Grotto - photo time

 
It's just beautiful - and MAGICAL - in the new area. My kids loved it. 
I can't wait to go back again soon.