Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snowman Breakfast (North Pole Breakfast)

Many folks welcome their Elf on a Shelf with a breakfast, but our family does just the opposite. We have a farewell breakfast with our Elf each Christmas Eve. 
 
I have to admit, this year I have not been as organized as in the past, so I rushed to put it all together (with a huge thanks to Pinterest!), but was still happy with results.   Here's what my kids will see when they awake tomorrow morning:
 
 
 
I found the tablecloth and napkins on clearance after Christmas last year at Walmart and held on to it!  I was just lucky to find similar paper plates at the Dollar Tree last week!
 
 
What kid doesn't love marshmallows! 
Snowman Poop printable:
 
 
Melted Snowman (Water bottle label):
The labels are made for the regular size water bottles but I only had the kid-sized bottles.
 
 
(Sad I didn't have white mugs to coordinate my table)...
Snowman Soup (aka Hot Chocolate):
 
 
And of course, breakfast is snowman donughts!...
 
Our Elf decorated the entire house with paper snowflakes! I think he's missing the snow.