Friday, November 14, 2014

Flu, Strep and Pinkeye...really!? I need some Culturelle!

In the past two weeks, my kids have had strep, pinkeye and an ear infection.  Son has had one 10-day course of antibiotics and daughter has had two 10-day courses!  I started thinking to myself, "my kids need more vitamins this week...and more probiotics!"  I am a strong believer in probiotics!  Always have been. 

Did you know that 70% of the immune system is actually located in the digestive tract?  A daily probiotic can be a valuable addition to keep kids’ digestive systems balanced, thereby helping to maintain immunity and overall health.

I give my kids a chewable each day (although I admit, I had fallen behind and they had not been given a tablet in MONTHS!, dang it!).  They love the flavor of the Culturelle brand chewables.   (Plus they are sugar, dairy and gluten-free!)


I also regularly give my hubby a pack of Cultrelle to take to work.  He keeps them in his desk and takes one each day at lunch.  I feel like a good wife when I know I am helping him to stay healthy. 


Try it this cold and flu season: Get a coupon HERE  


No comments: