Monday, August 07, 2017

Let's talk bags: Dooney & Bourke Disney Bags!

I have admired the Dooney + Bourke Disney bag line for sometime now. This weekend, at Epcot, I was able to look around a little more.  I was surprised at how many bags are available right now (Tiana, The Pumpkin King, Madame Leota, Tinker Bell Floral, Princess Keys, Mickey & Minnie A Walk in the Park, Beauty and the Beast, Pop Art, Leather CafĂ©, Disney Sketch, Disney Sticker Collage, Mickey & Minnie Mouse Retro, Best of Mickey Mouse, and the Haunted Mansion).  I am more confused than ever on which style I want.  So I need your help...What is your favorite??  I have put pictures of all the bags I saw at Epcot on Instagram, but these three are my favorites...


Best of Mickey Mouse Crossbody ($198):

Minnie Mouse Bow Satchel ($248):

Tiana Foldover Zip Crossbody ($178):