Sunday, August 06, 2017

Nearly Extinct - Ellen's Energy Adventure (Universe of Energy)

As most of you know, Disney recently announced the closing of Universe of Energy (Ellen's Energy Adventure) at Epcot (and The Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios) on August 13, 2017.  Today, my family and I took our last ride on the attraction!

Did you enjoy the ride? Will you miss it? I know several folks who have NEVER gone it.  Personally, I think it is outdated, and a little long (47-minutes total).  However, I am surprised it was not more popular with kids--especially smaller boys who love dinosaurs.








The theme park also released a limited supply of merchandise to commemorate the closing...(I found these at the Epcot big store today....Tervis Tumbler, baseball cap and Tee-Shirt.) 
Rumor has it that some of this merchandise will be available online at DisneyStore.com starting August 10,