Thursday, January 18, 2018

Superbowl Snacks

The Superbowl is coming on February 4th!

So for those who have followed me for a while, you know that I love a good party...and I love to cook. However, it's just not going to happen for this year's Superbowl.  January and the beginning of February is a busy time for me (personally and professionally), so I have already made the decision to remove some stress from myself.  I plan to purchase (already made) snacks for this year's Superbowl.  Below are a few that I am considering.  What do you think?




Boulder Canyon snacks provide a better-for-you crunch with vegan and gluten-free flavors everyone will love. 








TGI Fridays Snacks and Cole’s Middles brands are excellent for your junk food fans who love to snack.  (By the way, my son loves the Cole's Middles. I recently found this in the freezer section at Walmart and brought a package home to try. My son snacks on them often! They're great for breakfast and as an afternoon snack!)





Don’t forget dessert! CafĂ© Valley bite-sized cakes and treats will satisfy your guests’ sweet tooth.